Baby "E"

Baby "E"

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Good things come in "Two(s)"!





Here they are! Two wonderful two year old children. They are the first set of twins that I have had the opportunity to work with... and luckily for me, on more than one occasion. The first time their Mother brought the twins to the studio, she wasn't feeling overly optimistic that the two would sit still long enough to get a picture that wasn't just a blur. She had been turned away from a big chain studio because the children were "too active". Her story touched me and I was determined to make this work for her. I have raised a family, so I know how challenging it can be to keep the attention of two year olds! Everything was great! Patience is a virtue and having a helpful Mom, Dad and Grandma on the sidelines being actively involved made the job so much easier... Thank-You guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment